HOUSEMAID

LOOKING FOR A HOUSEMAID FROM MOMBASA KENYA FOR A PAKISTANI COUPLE LIVING IN DAMMAM SAUDI ARABIA. SHE MUST BE IN THE AGE GROUP 20-25, SINGLE AND MUSLIM. MUST BE ENERGETIC AND SLIM TO TAKE CARE OF A SICK LADY. MUST KNOW HOUSEKEEPING AND COOKING. MUST BE FRIENDLY AND LOYAL. IN TURN WE WILL PROVIDE HER FAMILT ATMOSPHERE, GOOD FOOD AND LIVING AND GOOD SALARY

Saudi Arabia is known with harassing/mistreating housemaid. How can u guarantee the same wont happen.

in the age group 20-25 you will find school leavers but not experienced housekeepers with the knowledge you expect - taking care of a handicaped person.all our house staff (3) are older as 30 and able to manage a Swiss Expat Family of 6 pax.

papakiloalfa

No problem. If experienced and up to my requirements, I do not mind 30 or 30+. Please write to me in detail at [email protected]

This is not true. If the employee is good, the employer always takes care of her/him. My friend hired one Kenyan lady who after eight months ran away without any notice leaving behind employer's young children un attended. Who will you accuse? Saudis are good people and very helpfull. All the rumours are rubbish. Good and bad are every where, if you are bad to others others will treat you the same way. Ask the Kenyans living in Saudi Arabia with great financial happiness and safety.

Hi, i am a black male, british citizen who would like to go to kenya, mombasa to live as i have friends there and love the coastline and pace of life. I an seeking long term employment in any sales work where i would have to be trained or: A job in either a charity based organisation, djing at clubs, a television company as a cameraman, sales work, or the hoteland restaurant industry. Acomadation would have to be provided as well as a a go decent salary. any info mail, [email protected].  Thank you

Hello Sandra,

Did you notice that this thread is almost 5 years old?

Regarding working in Saudi, I know of Kenyans who have had their passports taken away on arrival and been subjected to some very poor treatment.  Be very careful if you are thinking of this.