Cost of living in stockholm

Hi,

I'm moving to stockholm in June to work, I've already got a one bed apartment sorted out, 3 stops from the central station (I'm in the city). I have no Swedish and am moving with my girlfriend, she doesn't have a job yet and does not speak Swedish either. I was wondering what type of lifestyle both of us could afford on SEK 16700 per month, I know this isn't a lot of cash, but at least this is what we have left after paying for the apartment.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
N.

neggie wrote:

Hi,

I'm moving to stockholm in June to work, I've already got a one bed apartment sorted out, 3 stops from the central station (I'm in the city). I have no Swedish and am moving with my girlfriend, she doesn't have a job yet and does not speak Swedish either. I was wondering what type of lifestyle both of us could afford on SEK 16700 per month, I know this isn't a lot of cash, but at least this is what we have left after paying for the apartment.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
N.

It depends on your living style. I live in a town outside Stockholm and spend approximately 7000-8000 SEK/month. In Stockholm it might be a bit expensive to leave.

You will be fine unless you eat every at restaurants, drink a lot and have a shopping addicted girlfriend!!

How it will be living in sweden with 10000sek /month and accomodation at company part , rest on us

how do seks translated to american dollars at this time?

Just take it eassy with your money. Live is very expensive here.

hi dear all friends,

i need your attention and feedback on whats current cost of living in sweden - stockholm
what is difference between 2011 and today 2012 cost of living .

our company planning to send us stockholm for 1+1/2 year training and project work , and we want to get the correct allowence from our company as per current senerio ,
1) company will give us accomodation . and
2) 10000 sek in which rest all our expences travel pass + food included

please suggest us on priority whats exact situation there wheather it is fine or nothing and what should be the allowence paid by company for our good living.

Sarang N

shettiwarsarang wrote:

hi dear all friends,

i need your attention and feedback on whats current cost of living in sweden - stockholm
what is difference between 2011 and today 2012 cost of living .

our company planning to send us stockholm for 1+1/2 year training and project work , and we want to get the correct allowence from our company as per current senerio ,
1) company will give us accomodation . and
2) 10000 sek in which rest all our expences travel pass + food included

please suggest us on priority whats exact situation there wheather it is fine or nothing and what should be the allowence paid by company for our good living.

Sarang N

I assume 10000SEK/ person. For this amount you should be fine . Having a meal in the resturants is quite expensive , you may not be able to eat out very often.!0000 is enough for food and travel expense for 1 person . As a student i spent around 9000kr /month ,the amount includes 3400 for rent and 300 for internet.

Hi, dears,
I am coming to Sweden for a short term training. I want to stay (live)there after the training. How can i possibly make my desire come true?