Looking for IT opprtunity(job) in Saudi Arabia

Hi every body
I'm in Montreal and I'm looking for IT opportunity in Saudia Arabia, I have 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT), among which 14 as IT, a security and architecture director. any one can help me

thank you

Hi there,

Can you please give me more details please
and what position you are looking for.

Regards
S

Hi,

I'm an MVS, z/OS mainframes Operator, IT Consulting 02 years experienced, Arabic/French/English/Polish Speaker looking for job preferably in Saudi Arabia or in Golf generally.

If anybody knows where should I search please contact me or just answer this posting.

Best regards,
Mohamed

Hi there,

Wish you already find what you want,buddies,come on :)

[email protected] wrote:

Hi every body
I'm in Montreal and I'm looking for IT opportunity in Saudia Arabia, I have 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT), among which 14 as IT, a security and architecture director. any one can help me

thank you

Hello,

If you're Canadian, the best thing you can do -in my opinion- is to register in jobsindubai.com "Canadian site" and I'm sure with you 20 years of experience you'll get any job you want. I've been looking for job in Dubai and they need experienced people in general and I think you're a great candidate.

Wish you all the best,
Regards,
Mohamed

happyleo09 wrote:

Hi there,

Wish you already find what you want,buddies,come on :)

Hi,

Thank you very much. Unfortunately not yet, but still got some hope.

Have a nice day,
Mohamed

hi, everybody

iam from algeria , and iam instrumentation enginner working in oil and gas company , i ma looking for a job like engineer  in UEA

this my email  [email protected]

thanks a lot

Please check out the following sites:-

www.monster.comwww.jobserve.comwww.jobsite.comwww.bayt.com

You may register and log your resumes within all of the abikve sites and they will send you daily email containing job availabiulity based on the role tags you choose.