Park Residence

I had a purchase contract for a condominium in Sta. Rosa Laguna. The contract that I signed had a terms of 4 years downpayment of $157.86(8923.23 in Peso money). At first, I was making payment from the portal that was assigned to me by SMDC for at least 14 months in a row after that I started experiencing problems making payments in the portal. It will go blank for a few seconds after I set up my payment and once it gets back online it will say payment hasn't been received. So, I checked my credit card transactions and payment was posted and it will happen for the following months. Started, to contact them through the support line, and they will assign me a payment link that looks creepy, so I didn't go for that and asked for other options. I Stated this payment portal problem to them, and they said they haven't received any funds and required me to send a copy of the payment, so I did send it to them. I waited for months hoping that it would clear my account but to my surprise the email hadn't been received and they wanted me to send it again, so I did send it over again. 1 week later I got an email from them that they hadn't received my receipt from the bank. And now they cancelled my contract because of these 3 months discrepancy and isn't even my problem it's their own portal that has a problem and not secured for clients that has assigned payment to this portal. Will sue this company for pain and suffering that inflicted me all these years just making payments. It doesn't have good business practice for customers who want to own a piece of the unit they're selling. Saved for my retirement hoping I can retire comfortably these next couple years, but I made a wrong choice picking this SMDC company and its employees. I hope this company will be investigated by the senate for its business practice. I will personally ask for help from one of the senators that helps people and victims of wrong business practice.

Seems they knew exactly what they were doing, this is major scam. You are not the first with them I'm sure..I'm so sorry to hear this..

Just another reason for Americans to not buy into condo units.