Hello Everyone!

Pls i want to find out,if i can get a temporary visa immediately after i get married.

Thanks and GOD bless!!

@tayanjabanda311

You can obtain a 13A spousal visa wich is temporary for one year. Just search how to obtain a 13A visa.

Cheere,

Steve

Define “immediately” for us. There are very few government processes here that are immediate. By the way, processing of a 13A visa for a friend of mine took 7-8 weeks.

Plus, it takes a week or two to receive your official marriage certificate back from PSA. Since thats a document required in the visa process, its another speed bump for you.

if you want to get married and get the visa issued in less than about 2 moths, you will probably be disappointed. Sorry!

yhalevets said . . . . You can obtain a 13A spousal visa wich is temporary for one year. Just search how to obtain a 13A visa.

Cheere,

Steve

After 59 days you can apply for the ACR-1 Card good for one year, then afterwards you can apply for the 13A. The ACR-1 is the temporary card and the 13A is the permanent card

Where is the real Steve when you need him?

Cheers

@Enzyte Bob

Where is the real Steve when you need him?

Everyone's entitled to the occasional hangover Bob 1f37b.svg

LOL. If you mean me Bob I'm keeping out of this one and leave the answers to the brains trust.

Cheers, Steve.