Visa change for studienkolleg course

Heyy I am doing my ausbildung as pflege fach assistant and I wasn't quite sure if I want to do this. So now I know I want to do studienkollege, is that possible?how easy is it to change my visa. I know I am eligible to do studienkollege but I am scared if it is hard to change my visa

"Studienkolleg" is not a course in itself, but a preparation for entering university afterwards.

Thus you need to first apply for acceptance into a university course of your choice. Once you have that, you can apply for conversion to a student visa.

@beppi first I need to do studienkollege to enter to university so can I apply for studienkollege first

@supriyaghimire481i want to do private studienkollege

@supriyaghimire481

You can change your visa after obtaining an offer letter for studienkolleg course from any of the universities. Then you can apply for visa change in Immigration Office with documents like  your Offer Letter, Health Insurance,  APS Certificate,  Blocked Account for Euro 11208 for a year  (Euro 934 per month) , Academic and B2 Language Certificates , copy of Passport and Ausbildung Visa etc. Please enquire once in a week in immigration office after submitting your application and documents to know the updates of visa change.

If I apply for private university first and than do my studienkollege then can I apply for public universities

@supriyaghimire481 Why would you apply for domething you don't want to enter. That makes no sense!

@beppi because I think I will easily get admission letter from private university and I have to do studienkollege anyway so I can later change it

@supriyaghimire481 So you want to apply for something you do not want to do, just because it is easier than applying for what you want to do. But once you are accepted for the option you do not want to do, you plan on not doing it and applying for what you want to do?!?

Sorry, but that does not sound like a very intelligent plan to me. Are you sure you are fit for the intellectual rigours of a German university?

@beppi I am sorry but, I have to do it as soon as possible and public universities will take alot of time I have visa till August

@supriyaghimire481 If a university accepts you for a course starting later than August, you can ask your local Ausländeramt to extend your current visa or bridge the gap in some other manner. That makes far more sense than your pipe dream above!

And many universities also have courses starting in the summer semester (beginning in April).

@beppi well problem is I have to start from scratch like  making block account and arrange money, all this will take time. But I can change my visa right?

Whole thread sounds rather delusional. Thsi idea of applying to a private university in this way to do the first step is already fraudulent. A studienkolleg program depends on the specific university program it should prepare one for. The other question is language. One needs  a C1 level for virtually all bachelors. Without this you are rejected from the beginning.

@TominStuttgart I will improve my language and will apply for public universities from the beginning 😊