English speaking lawyer/notary/translator Abruzzo?

Hi all,

My partner and I are buying our first house in Italy, and we've been advised to independently find a lawyer, notary and translator, who are English speaking, to avoid any language barrier issues or confusion (we are still learning).

We are looking to buy in Abruzzo, and have found two properties we are very interested in.

Any trusted recommendations?

Thank you so much, we appreciate any help. :)

Jessica

Try this place

Web:  [link moderated]

Office/Mobile:  +44 ***

I've spoken to Keith. He is very helpful.

Email:  keith***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please share names an contact details in private by sending a private message to the Op. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ginalouisa thank you so much - it seems expat.com have removed the website and number! I will try to search Keith and Abruzzo and see what I can find. :)

@Jessica Duffin

can you contact me please ? here is my email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

@younes ramla thank you! I have sent you a private message. :)

@ginalouisa

Hi GinaLouisa, I am looking for an english speaking notary in Abruzzo as well.  We are looking around the Popoli area.  Would you be able to provide me with the contact details for the notary as well.

thank you

Joanne

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@skimore Good evening, no I'm sorry, it's an area I don't know! I'm sorry!

Frederica

@skimore

Hello Joanne,

It seems very difficult to find. Till members provide their recommendations, have a look at the following : https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati … n-notaries

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

ok thank you

@ginalouisa

Can you please email me the information to ***

Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Ron6600

Hello, please share your email in private to members. To dm a member, click on his profile pic > send a message.

Thank you

Bhavna