BBQ pool party on Saturday in Eddy's place in dist 3....

Hi everyone.

we're having a pool party BBQ on saturday 27th August, it will start around 4pm until late.
The pool is pretty smal and i don't suppose many people will get in there but we will have it anyways, it will be placed on our rooftop, 2-3 people can only fit in the pool at a time, however many drunk people can fit in it.

Please bring something for the BBQ and some drink. We got a big ice cooler. You can get the food and drink across from our house in Coop mart so don't worry about shopping place. they have a wide selection of meat and alcohol suitable for this event, its all in a reasonable price.

so far we plan to have some bacon, sausages and someone is baking cakes.
also plenty of beer and liquer

bring friends along

this is my number in any case 01285142866

directions are in vietnamese in case you have to ask someone

DIRECTIONS:
directions are in Vietnamese so you can show it to taxi driver or motorbike driver
359/67D Le Van Sy, P12, Q3
sau lung chung cu 22 tang (sieu thi copmark)
kenh nhieu loc, Bo ke

ADDRESS:
359/67D Le Van Sy street, P12
district 3
Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, 70000
Vietnam
Phone: 01285142866

regards Edd

Hi Edd!

Don't forget that you may also post in the Saigon classifieds > community section.

Harmonie.:)

hows d party..sorry i missed it:)

hi Eddie,

wow sounds fun, will join you guys next time.

J.N

It was awesome party, over 40 people turned up. I had so much fun and good laugh. I made so many new friends. I will try to organise something soon again.

If you have any plans going out or some upcoming party just let me know as i would like to join other parties. Its time and energy consuming to organise parties..

see you all on next event...

Eddy

hey Eddie,

Do you know someone here likes  play tennis.  Where and when?

I used to play tennis, i would give it a go sometimes, but i don't have the gear for tennis, do you??

eddy

oh i just have for myself. Sorry, no extra ;-(

oh by the way, you can contact me thru yahoo

[email protected]

but i got the badminton gear, if you want. I'll have a look around for the tennis one and accept you on yahoo, this is mine by the way
[email protected]

wah...so many activities:)

Hi guys, we've got another BBQ party today, come around if you have nothing to do, my nuber is on the top , se you later