Visa to china

Hi all . Any body knows how to get visa to china as a european in vietnam.

Not easy

If you are resident in Vietnam (example TRC) then you van apply from Vietnam, otherwise you need to do it from your home country

https://www.visaforchina.cn/#/guideNav/steps/step1

(4)Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)

If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

Hi all . Any body knows how to get visa to china as a european in vietnam.        -@toufas

Hi toufas.

I think your question might best be posted on the expat.com China forum, here. (Link)

I took a quick look and it appears to be quite an active forum.

my well trusted & good friend has expanded her business to include getting visas for expats based in Vietnam in most countries including China.  See below for a recent post from her on FB.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥! 🎊💫

We are excited to help our customers explore the beautiful country of China.

If you need assistance with your China visa application, please contact us. We have a team of experienced consultants who will help you prepare a complete and accurate application.

👉 Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Thanks .

Thanks .

-@Dimitrios Gkatzouras

You're welcome...