Need info on accommodation

Hello all,
I will move to Singapore around Sept and the working place
is in loyang area.
As I have no clue where to stay, I need ur expertise on accomodation side, such as below:
- where the good area to stay with close to transportation, bus n MRT, n to central city?
- what the room rent charge per month, common room n master room, with fully furnished inside, washing n dry machine available, cooking allowed, the room rent already included water, eletricity n gas bill?
- what else that we have to concern regarding rent a room?

Thank you in advance,
Yolanda

Loyang is in the very East of Singapore, not far from the airport and as far as you can be from the city centre without leaving the country.
I guess you should therefore look for accommodation in the huge HDB towns of Tampines or Pasir Ris, from where you can take a bus to work or the MRT to the city (it takes 40min).

A sublet HDB room costs S$600 - 1200/month, depending on the location and luxuries provided. You should be able to find one with attached bath near Loyang for below S$1000.
Whether you can share the kitchen, and how much privacy you have, depends on the family you're staying with. Things are probably more flexible if you share a place with other people like yourself, but that is difficult to arrange.

There are lots of property agents who will haunt you, but most of them are not worth their fee. Better arrange for two weeks temporary accommodation (e.g. in a hostel) at the beginning and search for yourself. Online classified ads like easyroommate.com.sg are a good starting point (not free but worth it).