Need help?

Hi all!

Well you can say i'm an ex-expat and i know the pros and cons of being an expat. Right now i'm living in my hometown - ankara - if you need any kind of help feel free to contact me. i would be more than happy to help out, if i can of course.

cheers

emirhan

Hi emirhan,

Thank you for offering your help. :)

You may also write some articles about life in Turkey/Ankara in the Turkey participative guide. This will definitely help members who want to move in Turkey.

What can you tell us about the pros and cons of being an expat in Ankara?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Christine

selam bana yardımcı olursan sewınırım...mesaj gonderemıyorum...aktıflesmesı gerekıyormus....bazende gonderebılıyorum...hergunmu buraya forum  a gırmek zorundayım  mesajlarımı gonderebılmek ıcın?tess ederım sımdıden

Hi sebnem,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you very much.

The thing is i dont know whats its like to be an expat in ankara but what i can say is i know this city like the palm of my hand. and i can help if you need anything.
this city might be a great fun not like most of the people think if you have the right company and ankara got great historical sites with only an 2-3 drive.
well i'm hangover right now=) plus 'im a lazy bastard so i dont think i'll ever write anything out the blue. i would be happy to answer the questions but otherwise i'm too lazy sorry =)
and sebnem what do you need? you can also mail me at [email protected]

cheers

emirhan

hii
my name is david i would like to come in turkey in april to fine a job can you tel me somtings about ankara end howe to find a job
thanks

merhaba sebnem sana emaila adresimi veriyorum so you can send me a message through my email address ok.
[email protected]

saygilar, Nihat