Cheating In The Philippines

I saw a new video by Gio on You Tube yesterday about a British man with a Filipino wife who has been caught and arrested for cheating on his wife. Apparently his wife found out about the guys mistress and reported them to the authorities and they were both arrested and thrown in jail.  Gio said he does not have the full details, just what I have mentioned.

He did go on to warn his viewers not to cheat if married and not to get involved with a married woman and the main reason I am posting this is because I remember a few months ago that a guy on this site said he was in some sort of a relationship with a married Filipina.

My guess is that the British guy in this case will end up being cleaned out and dumped by his wife.

I found this after reading your post and doing a bit of Googling:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … s.htmlWhat an idiot!

Yes I have just seen an article in the Daily Mail saying he was under Police surveillance after his wife reported him. The article says that police stormed into the property and caught him with his mistress in the act.

I dislike the British Daily Mail as they lie quite a lot, and really bull up non-stories in order to screw a few extra quid in advertising revenue.

https://nybreaking.com/british-husband- … ilippines/

However, it seems they got the basics right on this occasion, but it's only in two papers, so could still be utter crap.

Assuming the Daily fail didn't make it up, he isn't the first twit

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news … hell-over/

Local papers carry plenty of other stories on the same subject

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/5136 … carcar-inn

It appears the suggestion in the OP about avoiding extra-marital affairs is worth listening to.

Update - It's in a local rag as well

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/5142 … n-moalboal

Yes I have just seen an article in the Daily Mail saying he was under Police surveillance after his wife reported him. The article says that police stormed into the property and caught him with his mistress in the act.
-@Cherryann01

So the Police just happened to enter the property when the couple in question were 'In Flagranto Delicto'? Or were they in 'Coitus Sexus' ? Either way that was perfect timing on behalf of the Police. What if the couple had been playing an innocent game of Tiddlywinks - you know 'I will touch your tiddly if you will stroke my winky'

Sounds like a set up to me. As Jim Rockford would say the Brit was a mark.

I would call that Coitus interruptus and yes sounds far fetched but if true? More fool them.

Cheers, Steve.

-@Cherryann01

So the Police just happened to enter the property when the couple in question were 'In Flagranto Delicto'? Or were they in 'Coitus Sexus' ? Either way that was perfect timing on behalf of the Police. What if the couple had been playing an innocent game of Tiddlywinks - you know 'I will touch your tiddly if you will stroke my winky'

Sounds like a set up to me. As Jim Rockford would say the Brit was a mark.
-@Lotus Eater

Well if it was in the Daily Mail in the UK ,you can assume that the story is mostly untrue or at best extremely twisted and embellished.

@FindlayMacD Do people quote the Daily Mail as a source of truth? What next?

Gio's vlog is a credible source.

Lotus Eater said. . . . . So the Police just happened to enter the property when the couple in question were 'In Flagranto Delicto'? Or were they in 'Coitus Sexus' ? Either way that was perfect timing on behalf of the Police. What if the couple had been playing an innocent game of Tiddlywinks - you know 'I will touch your tiddly if you will stroke my winky'

Sounds like a set up to me. As Jim Rockford would say the Brit was a mark. *

In America the police can not just walk in, they would need to get a judge to issue a search warrant, which would not be issued.

The police were chasing Jim Rockford who was speeding and finally pulled him over. The cop asked Rockford why he didn't stop. Then Rockford replied my wife left me for a Cop.

I thought you were him trying to return her to me.

Lotus Eater said. . . . . So the Police just happened to enter the property when the couple in question were 'In Flagranto Delicto'? Or were they in 'Coitus Sexus' ? Either way that was perfect timing on behalf of the Police. What if the couple had been playing an innocent game of Tiddlywinks - you know 'I will touch your tiddly if you will stroke my winky'

Sounds like a set up to me. As Jim Rockford would say the Brit was a mark. *******************************
In America the police can not just walk in, they would need to get a judge to issue a search warrant, which would not be issued.

The police were chasing Jim Rockford who was speeding and finally pulled him over. The cop asked Rockford why he didn't stop. Then Rockford replied my wife left me for a Cop.

I thought you were him trying to return her to me.
-@Enzyte Bob

Priceless 1f923.svg1f602.svg1f923.svg

@FindlayMacD Do people quote the Daily Mail as a source of truth? What next? Believe Trump?
-@Gezzar

Maybe he could claim like Bill Clinton did that he did not have sexual relations with that woman haha.

@FindlayMacD Do people quote the Daily Mail as a source of truth? What next? Believe Trump?
-@Gezzar
Maybe he could claim like Bill Clinton did that he did not have sexual relations with that woman haha.
-@Cherryann01

Trump did, and there went a lost court case.

Clinton didn't - she had them with him 1f923.svg

Neither got away with the lie but, stunningly, both still have supporters.

Stupidity is very common. Look at people who still support Boris.

Edit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 … -interests

and here we go again with abunch of bent politicians.

On a serious note now and back to the topic in hand, I wonder what will happen if the guy does get any serious jail time. He is only young (in his mid 30's) so how did he make money there or did he just have a nest egg. If he and his wife did not have a joint bank account, if he was just transferring money from the UK into a local bank account, his wife will need money to pay the bills and for food and other expenses while he is behind bars.

Can his bank account be transferred into her name so she has easy access to the money and can his UK bank account be accessed by his wife. Is there any law that can give her full access so she can survive and pay the bills while he is locked up? This guy could come out of prison poor and destitute and may end up living on the streets when he comes out of prison if she allowed access to his money. I wonder what the laws are regarding this situation.

Whatever happens, he brought it on himself.

What is acceptable in morality changes from decade to decade. Most of us seniors on this forum have years and years experience watching this as the world going by.

If you were born today just think how it would be in 2050.

Fidelity in candidates is no longer an issue, but only to the UN NEWS MEDIA. Titillating stories true or untrue generate readership and revenue.

Those that are judgemental probably share some resemblance to what they are judging.

You know what? I have played around dozens of times in my younger years as there was no commitment, when with a partner or wife monogamy wins the day, if not then you are not serious about your relationship.

Honestly? 1 partner is enough to deal with, works both ways. If not happy move on and save all the angst.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

What some folks forget is the impact such conduct has on the children.

Today we live in a world of fatherless kids the ramifications of which are horrendous!

mike3371 said . . . What some folks forget is the impact such conduct has on the children.
Today we live in a world of fatherless kids the ramifications of which are horrendous!

Actually they don't forget, they just don't care.

Poor examples are set down as acceptable.

In many cases they grew up fatherless, so it's acceptable for them to repeat. This is the same for the women involved, some of them being children out of wedlock, so it's acceptable to them to repeat.

You can see where the trend is going. Only a draconian solution will change this trend, something  no one wants to part of.

So very true Bob.

-@Gezzar

There is a sort of a snobbery around this issue of the Daily Mail. In fact, there's often an assumption that the story is false because it appeared in the DM, that everything there is fiction.

That is a mistake, as we've seen with this story. The DM is 50 shades of crap - from the inability of their journalists to grasp the basics of English "grammer" to their exaggeration, embellishment and sensationalism, not to mention clickbait like "Only the 10% most intelligent people can solve this puzzle".

However, as we've seen here, sometimes the DM article is not complete fiction. One just needs to confirm the broad story by looking elsewhere. Today, for example, they ran a story about a Trans+ Pride parade where a speaker was inciting violence against women (more specifically, "TERFs"). It turns out to be true, but you won't get the Grauniad running a story like that.

-@Gezzar

There is a sort of a snobbery around this issue of the Daily Mail. In fact, there's often an assumption that the story is false because it appeared in the DM, that everything there is fiction.

That is a mistake, as we've seen with this story. The DM is 50 shades of crap - from the inability of their journalists to grasp the basics of English "grammer" to their exaggeration, embellisment and sensationalism, not to mention clickbait like "Only the 10% most intelligent people can solve this puzzle".

However, as we've seen here, sometimes the DM article is not complete fiction. One just needs to confirm the broad story by looking elsewhere. Today, for example, they ran a story about a Trans+ Pride parade where a speaker was inciting violence against women (more specifically, "TERFs"). It turns out to be true, but you won't get the Grauniad running a story like that.
-@JustCallMeJoe

lol. For non Brit's that's the left wing Guardian newspaper. You've just pissed Fred off.

-@mike3371

Absolutely. In some countries it's the lack of sex education, difficulty with accessing contraception, influence of religion in discouraging use of contraception etc.

In the West, however, social policies have exacerbated this problem. Single parenthood is almost celebrated! Mothers are encouraged to abandon their children as early as possible and get into the workforce (it helps increase the all-important GDP). This puts incredible pressure on family life and relationships. The insidious drive against the family unit of two loving parents even extends to single women getting free IVF on the NHS. There are various criteria to getting free IVF; being in a committed relationship is not one of them (though "regular sex without protection" is)!

The general anti-man attitudes don't help. Men are second class citizens, even the family courts are biased against them. All masculinity is "toxic" according to most media and social commentary. This ultimately results in the passport bros phenomenon - and some men leave - but the ones left behind aren't living in a society that sees their role as important in the family. Many of them would argue that even the family courts are biased against them.

I was a single dad for a while. The wife walked away, after a long marriage, left me with the kids and the mortgage. The kids have grown up and left now but over the years I've had, unfortunately, deep insights into how social services and the courts work. If you're a man, the starting point is that you must be bad egg. If you're a woman, you must be a victim. I've had a constant battle against this prejudice.

Civil society is now so entrenched in the "progressive" ideology that it's heresy to even say that children do best in a family unit with two loving parents. You could get lynched!

lol. For non Brit's that's the left wing Guardian newspaper. You've just pissed Fred off.
-@Lotus Eater

Not at all. Both are rubbish, but I read both because working out the truth behind the lies and bent versions of reality is an interesting hobby.

-@Lotus Eater
Not at all. Both are rubbish, but I read both because working out the truth behind the lies and bent versions of reality is an interesting hobby.
-@Fred

Awesome, that's what I do too. I struggle to understand those who stick to just one extremist publication.

Both the DMand the Guardian are extremists though the Guardian, hilariously, has this sanctimonious belief that it occupies the centre ground and anything to the right of them is extremist right wing propaganda! :)

@JustCallMeJoe Totally agree with every word you said, the Social Services and family law has set about destroying family life, it surely destroyed mine!

JustCallMeJoe said . . . . Absolutely. In some countries it's the lack of sex education, difficulty with accessing contraception, influence of religion in discouraging use of contraception etc.

Whoa Joe, (Rimes)

(1) In some countries they teach kids how to put a condoms on a cucumbers.

(2) Difficulty with accessing contraception?

A Expat had been chatting with a lady in Angeles City on Wild Cherry Blossoms for many years. After sending her money every month he finally been able to save enough for himself to buy an airline ticket to the Philippines to meet her.

Settling down with her for a night of aerobics he pulled out a condom from his wallet, which was about five years old, he was just waiting years for an opportunity to use it.

She asked him, What is that thing? Not only was he going to get lucky tonight, he now knew he could go bareback. So he replied it's a Condom used for an umbrella for a cigarette, it keeps the rain from putting it out.

Sometime later, over time, after having aerobics with many Expats who were sending her money each month she got caught in a downpour and decided to have a smoke.

She went into a Pharmacy and said she would like to buy a condom, for the pharmacist this was the first time in 10 years somebody actually wanted to buy a condom. So he asked her what size?

She thought about this and replied one to fit a Camel.

As for the OP's topic "Cheating in the Philippines"? It's no different in any country but has now led to contraception? World wide or here in PH, no difference the country, get a vasectomy, I had mine done at 38, my wife 39, 2 kids was enough and no more risks, not that that matters to me these days but no more kids back then.

I learnt as a kid if you don't do your homework you won't score well, I'm still a B-.

Cheers, Steve.

As for the OP. we only know part of the story - we have no real idea of the background- so we can really only comment on general dangers of those action, not this case.

However, someone making claims of a set-up will be siezed upon as fact by the unthinking.

JustCallMeJoe said . . . . Absolutely. In some countries it's the lack of sex education, difficulty with accessing contraception, influence of religion in discouraging use of contraception etc.
******************************************Whoa Joe, (Rimes)

(1) In some countries they teach kids how to put a condoms on a cucumbers.

(2) Difficulty with accessing contraception?

A Expat had been chatting with a lady in Angeles City on Wild Cherry Blossoms for many years. After sending her money every month he finally been able to save enough for himself to buy an airline ticket to the Philippines to meet her.

Settling down with her for a night of aerobics he pulled out a condom from his wallet, which was about five years old, he was just waiting years for an opportunity to use it.

She asked him, What is that thing? Not only was he going to get lucky tonight, he now knew he could go bareback. So he replied it's a Condom used for an umbrella for a cigarette, it keeps the rain from putting it out.

Sometime later, over time, after having aerobics with many Expats who were sending her money each month she got caught in a downpour and decided to have a smoke.

She went into a Pharmacy and said she would like to buy a condom, for the pharmacist this was the first time in 10 years somebody actually wanted to buy a condom. So he asked her what size?

She thought about this and replied one to fit a Camel.
-@Enzyte Bob

Wild Cherry Blossoms

1f923.svg

@JustCallMeJoe very true!

@Enzyte Bob what powers? !!

@Gezzar The Daily Mail utilized the same sources as CNN.

Not trying to be a moderator as you all know I also have views,,,,,, BUT.

The topic is about "cheating in the Philippines" pertaining to relationships as per the OP.

Cheating/lying  in government/Business is for another topic or better still another aligned forum, here is to help, give, share and keep our political and religious views for other sites where you can share those interesting thoughts, read the forum rules guys, lets get back on track?

OMO.

Cheers, Steve

@bigpearl Cheers Steve...

Hello everyone,

Please note that after having temporarily closed this thread to remove off-topic posts, I am opening it again.

I would invite members not to deviate from the theme of this thread : Cheating In The Philippines

have a nice day

Bhavna

@Enzyte Bob An oldie but a goody