Work for foreigner?

Hi guys,

any help who knows any employers looking for foreigner or Filipino worker in you area?

I am currently looking for a job, I am Business Administrative degree with different working experience in different industries came in. I am skilled and a potentials. Hope to know about it.

Thank you!

Vhinney

Hi Vhinney!

Maybe you should first download the USA guide to know more about working there.

Regards
Armand

hi armand...

thank you for the advice...

vhinney

hi guys! i am looking for a job. baby sitter maybe or personal care assistant. I am high school grad.

Hi everyone I'm an italian student that one day would  work in the usa but first of all I would ask: what are the main jobs that america is looking for? for example,what posibilities has an archaeology to work in the usa?

Elisa, archaeology would be considered a unique profession. If that is what you do already, then I would look at universities or colleges in the United States. You will need prior experience to justify and warrant the sponsorship.

Sponsorship for work requires you to be in the interest of the United States. That means a unique skill that is not over saturated already - over saturated professions would include but are not limited to medical, sales, customer service, computers, education, etc.