Work Endorsement Life Partner Visa

What information do I need to add for my work endorsement along with my application for a life partner visa? Is there a special form for this?

Which form is the correct one to use for a life partner visa?

And if I include a work endorsement does employer have to prove that they posted an advertisement in a SA publication for the job that I've been offered.

Best regards,
Sindinn

Hello Sindinn and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

Harmonie.:)

Thank you Harmonie. Still hoping to get some advice. Been waiting for DHA to get back to the embassy in Norway for two weeks now. They need information from DHA about what I need as they haven't been involved in that many cases of issuing a life partner visa. So now they're trying to figure out what I need for my work endorsement. Does anyone know? @joachim maybe? Any feedback very much appreciated.

Hi.

I am from DK and have just applied for a spousal visa, I have lived in CT for over 3 years with my BF. If you want to work on the spousal relationship visa you have to apply for the work endorsment, to get the work permit you have to have a job offer from a company that can prove that they have advertised the position that they have offered you, but could not find any candidate that fulfill their requirements, and that is why they want to hire you, eg. skills or language.
There is no way around that on. You can apply for the visa first and then only later apply for the work endorsment. I am doing that, my BF supporting me so long.

You can call the Department of Home Affairs hotline yourself (0027) 0800 60 11 90 and they can tell you all you need to know.

I hope everything works out for you.

Regards Sarah

Hey,

my experience is a bit different and really quite simple.
I have been living in Cape Town for 5 years, 4 of them i have spend living here on a lifepartner visa.

All i had to do was apply for the visa via the life partner application form and add on a letter from my employer stating that i am permanently employed by them and that's it.

Quick and easy and no trouble at all.

they might have changed it but i am about to renew it and will do it the exact same way.

Good luck

sinasu wrote:

Hey,

my experience is a bit different and really quite simple.
I have been living in Cape Town for 5 years, 4 of them i have spend living here on a lifepartner visa.

All i had to do was apply for the visa via the life partner application form and add on a letter from my employer stating that i am permanently employed by them and that's it.

Quick and easy and no trouble at all.

they might have changed it but i am about to renew it and will do it the exact same way.

Good luck

What information was included in the letter from your employer?