New members of the Cook Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cook Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Cook Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Alex,42 from USA relocating to Cooks Islands soon.New friends would be welcome

Hello Alex,

Welcome to expat.com!

Will you be moving there for work or for business purposes?

If you have any questions, feel free to start a new thread on the Cook Islands forum.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am Ghanaian and I live in Ghana I will like to visit Cook Island I will be so happy to see how nice cook Island I have travel to Europe and America I will be happy happy to see Cook Island

Hello tropicalgroove2008,

Welcome to expat.com!

What will be the purpose of your visit?

Will you be visiting as a tourist?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Kia orana. Julie and I are moving to Rarotonga in March (permanent). I have been appointed to manage the EMS (Ambulance) service based at the Hospital.

Hello groper,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you ever been to the Cook Islands before?

Do let us know how we can assist you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Looking forward if vacancies are available yet it is a lovely paradise for adventure.

Hello Laite,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in the Cook Islands section of the website to be notified of future jobs openings.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks for the kind response.

@Julien sir I'm zeeshan Haider from Pakistan I need the job in cook islands

@Julien sir I'm zeeshan Haider from Pakistan I need the job in cook islands
-@Zeeshan Haider9

Jobs for expats are impossible to get, sorry.

@Julien thankyou, anyway I am coming back to the cook islands and will be living at my now decided mum house in Aroko. I'm really hoping to see if there are vacancies at the hospital as I have been working as a health care assistant in Auckland for the last 10 years and any type of vacancy in that area would be appreciated, thankyou

@Julien thankyou, anyway I am coming back to the cook islands and will be living at my now decided mum house in Aroko. I'm really hoping to see if there are vacancies at the hospital as I have been working as a health care assistant in Auckland for the last 10 years and any type of vacancy in that area would be appreciated, thankyou

-@teinamarybroadway

Best you contact the hospital and clinics directly for possible employment.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056256

Thanks!

Closed