Close

Rent a flat or a house in the Samoa

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in the Samoa. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in the Samoa.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in the Samoa?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in the Samoa?

How to find a home in the Samoa: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

I would like to rent a concrete house with an iron roof in Samoa. (not American Samoa/)  are any available in mountain areas?

I need answers to all of those questions as I am seeking a house to rent or buy.

I suggest that you do a Google search. A quick search brought up real estate agents with places to rent.
There s also a facebook page  www.facebook.com/rentinsamoa

Hi,

You should wait and check the areas out on arrival first.

Yes, I saw last month there are houses in the mountain area both to rent and for sale but check for good security. I'm sure I saw a concrete one with a pool and gate but I may be wrong. Or get some land and a shipping container house with good cyclone stability. I'm looking at doing that. I have a contact in New Zealand. There's a concrete house that was for sale in Tiavi not sure if it still is. It's on the main road corner to the treehouse resort (Cross Island Rd?) which is down the drive at the back

There's land for sale in Tiavi as that's where I have land as well. It's nice and cool and lot's of ex-pats and safer but rural and further from the CBD. Also try Vailima and around the Bahai Temple.

Good luck.

Expatriate health insurance in Samoa

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Samoa

Moving to Samoa

Find tips from professionals about moving to Samoa

Travel insurance in Samoa

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Samoa

Flights to Samoa

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Samoa