Operations & Maintenance
• Planning and effecting preventive maintenance, change over schedules of electrical rotating machinery, distribution systems, switchgear and controls including relay logic and electronic control instruments
• Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
• Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
• Implementing PPE’s at site, Identification & suggestion of unsafe condition & unsafe act, Classification of fires & extinguishing methods, Job Safety Analysis - Excavations, Confined spaces, Trenching, Scaffoldings, Accident Investigations and Accident Report, Electrical Safety.