Tabby Payment before vacation

hello just want to ask if I can do vacation even I have pending payment on tabby/tamara/postpay apps. please need some answers. thank you
You can. Because you will be having and ERE Visa. If EXIT Visa, you need to settle everything before you can go.

@michaelyorklopez hi there. Did you leave without settling? I'm finding myself in the same predicament as my vacation approaches. How did it go? It will not be a problem? Sorry for inquisitiveness.

There will be zero problems since they are not affiliated with govt they are only registered with SIMAH only If you delay the payments or leave the country it will only affect your credit history you can face issues in having a house or car on lease. So there will be no problems to renew your iqama transfer sponsorship or leave country thanks!

Hi just a question getting an exit visa will be affected if I have an pending installment payments in Tabby? I really have a big problem because of medical condition. Really need to go in my home country. Need some answers please. Incase, I did get an exit visa, in the airport will I have any problems? Thank you in advance

@Usman Rajput Hi just a question getting an exit visa will be affected if I have an pending installment payments in Tabby? I really have a big problem because of medical condition. Really need to go in my home country. Need some answers please. Incase, I did get an exit visa, in the airport will I have any problems? Thank you in advance

@jefferbasilan Hi just a question getting an exit visa will be affected if I have an pending installment payments in Tabby? I really have a big problem because of medical condition. Really need to go in my home country. Need some answers please. Incase, I did get an exit visa, in the airport will I have any problems? Thank you in advance

one quick question

i take this tabby payments should i be allowed to go vacation if my visa is re-entry?

Is it okay to go on vacation even if I have an outstanding balance in tabby/tamara ?

@Usman Rajput im facing issues with them when there system. Is rejecting but in my account  it shows i paid already. Im wondering if it can stop me from filing exit visa in the future. Please enlighten  me.nownthere still sending messages asking for payment. I already send in their emails.. am i then be worried in taking exit visa  because  of this?

@jefferbasilan hi, i already exited in KSA with tabby payments, now im planning to go back and work in KSA. Should i ? Thanks

@Jgutz2101

hi im facing same problems did you go on vacation even you have tabby / tamara . payment

@Jgutz2101 what happened to you. Did you able to go to your country?

@Ra-mil Redondo Ramos Yes, you can go on vacation even with pending Tabby payments. Just make sure you pay your debts and do not follow people who don't pay like some on this thread!

@kristianjoyfalcasantos33

yes you can still go on vacation (rentry) even you have outstanding balance in tabby( personal experience

Hello mcabuloy52,

Since this is an English speaking forum, kindly write in English only, please.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@mcabuloy52

How about unpaid bills in stc?

@Usman Rajput

Hello sir. May i ask about unsettled dues on stc coz some1 used it . Scam it. Can we go vacation of dinal exit? Pls help

@Jgutz2101

Hello did you exit already? Did u face any problem in the airport?