Can someone help with case in MoJ because of unpaid loan.

Tasheel filed a case against me in MOJ. I received a message to pay all due balances? My question is how or where we are going to pay the remaing balance, ? Is through the MOJ website or to tasheel finance? In addition to this, how can we pay the judicial cost of 500 sar? I hope someone can teach me step by step. I have the money for

the payment, i just dont know where and how to pay it. Thank u

You have to pay through SADAD number which will be in message by the moj

@Shiella19

if you pay through TAS'HEEL you have to pay again

@muhammed fazil32

thank you..they gave me a number stating postpaid number 169? Is this the code i will use in sadad?

@Shiella19

not 169

u can see SADAD 169 option u can select that one and type there another number which u will get in the message rather than 169 number

@muhammed fazil32

can you please check which here is the sadad number i will use to pay?

This is the text message from moj:

“And you need to pay the amount of: _______

For invoice number:___________

This is through the postpaid number payment system: 169”

169 is the code given by MOJ?

please i need your help

@muhammed fazil32

how many numbers is there? I just see theinvoice number, the 169

what bank are you using

is it also deactivated due to case

and are you on travel ban

@Shiella19

tgere will be another 5/6/7 digit number will be there like case number or invoice number

@muhammed fazil32

ANB, no travel ban for me.. from ANB what service will I choose?

@muhammed fazil32

i have the invoice number? How can i use my ANB to pay this?

@muhammed fazil32

yes i have the case number and invoice number sir muhammed..so how can i use it to pay for my loan in tasheel? Many thanks

If u don't mind can u able to share ur mail I'd or WhatsApp so we can share the screenshot it will be help full for time saving

@muhammed fazil32

whatsapp ***

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

No contact details on the forum, please.

Kindly use the private messaging system to share such information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

thank u mam i was trying to delete my number but i cannot..thanks for doing it for me..

No problem Shiella19. 1f609.svg

@Shiella19 hello Ma'am did you settle your case in Tasheel?

My friend has the same issue with you, it reaches to moj but he settled his balance with tasheel, with his old bill number he settled using others account number not by his own account number then Tasheel withdrawn from moj. After a week he was able to travel abroad and his travel ban lifted.

Hope it can help.

Hi! Asking for a friend. Does anyone here have existing loan in Al rahji bank and will go final exit? Does the bank honor wakala? As she will go exit but the husband will be the one to deposit monthly to the bank. One more question if the iqama expires, the bank account will freeze as they say, can the husband still deposit to the said account? Thank you

@Shiella19 I also have the same case can someone help.me please

@Shiella19

dear did you solve your problem

Hi i have a loan of 65000 sar and after two months i went on emergency leave n count able to come back saudi fr 1 year n wen i came back from new visa i saw a case on my old visa travel ban  n tashleel book case fr whole package 89000 sar i requested them to seelement and give me discount as my financial condion not good n i just restart my carrair but the denied i requested that i will pay 50 k sar by borrowing frm my frnds n family but they denied. now i m not in condtion to pay back fully

@melzkie26 good pm.i have an issue with tamam finance.i have 3mos unpaid installment but I send them an email requesting  to give me time till my salary  and I promise  to pay it and update my installment. They reply to me that my request is resolved..but yesterday  I received a message  from MOj asking h me to settle the full cash.but I don't have money to settle full cash.what they will do to me?they will freeze my account?but how can I pay them if they will freeze  my account. Pls  give me some advice.can I also  contact MOJ to request for payment plan?

@yagneshkt brother what happened  to your case now?