Where to live for 600BD

Hello,

I will receive 600BD a month for housing. I would prefer a villa (as I have children). Any ideas on areas, what this amount will get me (number of bedrooms etc)?

Thanks

Hi Bartowel,

Location is open. I guess it depense more on your office location.
For your budget, you should be able to find easily a 3 bed rooms villa in a compound with a little garden and common pool which I'm sure, your kid will be found of !
You can start looking here : http://www.bahrainpropertyworld.com/

Have a nice day

Regards

Olivier

As the post above me mentioned, location is open. Your 600bd housing allowance will allow you to have a nice villa in various locations.

hi,

how much it will cost me for a single room.

bartowel wrote:

Hello,

I will receive 600BD a month for housing. I would prefer a villa (as I have children). Any ideas on areas, what this amount will get me (number of bedrooms etc)?

Thanks

Not that I'll be very useful, but you should be able to bag a bargain atm. Even the lucrative compounds are a bit empty these days.

Thanks for the advice folks. Been on the island since September - in a nice compound not far from Al Osra on Budaiya Hwy. As mentioned, I managed to get a good deal, with bills included, so that all worked out well? May have something to do with the nearby villages!! It can get a little noisy at times with the local unrest, but we feel safe and secure.

Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers.

bartowel wrote:

Thanks for the advice folks. Been on the island since September - in a nice compound not far from Al Osra on Budaiya Hwy. As mentioned, I managed to get a good deal, with bills included, so that all worked out well? May have something to do with the nearby villages!! It can get a little noisy at times with the local unrest, but we feel safe and secure.

Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers.

Glad you found something. I left in October after 1 year, not because of the unrest mind you. Should have stayed probably, could have found a cheaper place. Good luck and merry xmas.

Hi Bartowel,

I live in this area also and can hear some noises from times to times, even smelled some tear gas once :D but like you, I feel safe and OK.

Glad you made it to here and thanks for the update !
Hope to see your contribution to help newcomers as soon as your local experience will grow :D

Merry Christmas to all...

Cheers

Olivier

Thanks Olivier.

I will certainly be happy to share ideas / informations / advice with others. I doubt, however, I will be able to match the quantity and quality of your posts!

Thanks to you and everyone else for the advice and comments of the last few months.

Have a safe and relaxing Christmas, and a joyous New Year.

Joyeux Noel Olivier.

Merci

:gloria
Stop flattering !
:P

Hi..can anyone tell me a good/safe place to live with family in Bahrain with the accommodation range of 250-350 (including tax/water/electricity/gas) ?? I am an Indian and thinking to move to Bahrain..