Great Social Network Web for Foreigners in Prague

Hi! I would like to recommend you all a great website to meet people, find friends, love...or just to chat and share ideas about Prague life... visit [broker link] and ask anything...:)

Hi girls!

In my 3+1 beautiful apartment in the centre of Prague 1, I offer 2 ROOMS FOR RENT - available February 1st.

The Location: Prague 1, Petrske namesti (check out at www.mapy.cz where it is), the very centre, calm street behind St Peter's church, 3min walk from NAMESTI REPUBLIKY (line B metro) and FLORENC (line C and B), trams to all directions-incl.night trams, international bus terminal, railway station, airport transport.

Closest proximity from all kinds of bars, clubs, restaurants…grocery stores, mall Palladium, all banks, post office, shops…swimming pool AXA and Ymca in our street or World Class gym with sauna, gym and others…2min walk from Vltava river-biking, skating trail-5 min from Letna park, great in both summer and winter - you are welcome to borrow my bike, skates… Can't get closer to the entertainment, shopping and cultural centre of Prague! ;o)

The Apartment: newly recontructed and painted, fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen (stove, fridge, freezer, microwave with grill, toasters, kettle, all appliances and cooking tools - used often as I love cooking and baking - kept clean and nice! ;o)), bathroom with separate toilet, shower, bath, washing machine. Storage space for sports equipment etc in underground cellar, mailbox, elevator in the house (2nd floor).

The Rooms for Rent: Both rooms are truly the most beautiful rooms in Prague ;o)) fully furnished and equiped, overlooking the church, quiet, large, spacious, very sunny and light - ask for pictures and MUST SEE! Wifi Internet included in rent! Both rooms are big enough to be divided into several parts - bedroom and living room, as you wish and like, suggestions on improvements are always welcome!

Bedroom1: Spacious corner sofa foldable into double bed, big desk, chairs, tables, book shelves, wardrobe, new SONY Tv, single bed - light and sunny, huge windows, new curtains, Internet.

Bedroom2: Comfy double bed, new corner desk, chairs, tables, wardrobes, closet, comfy new sofa, new curtains, Internet.

Rent: the rent is 11500 CZK per month including all utilities of the apartment and the house (unlimited hot water, heating, elevator etc), cleaning, Wifi highspeed Internet.

I'm sorry, guys, no matter how nice you may be, the rooms are really only available FOR GIRLS!

Availability: since my roommates are leaving by the end of the month, you can start bringing stuff immediately ;o)) and you can move in February 1st.

Me: 22year old Law student, Czech girl, I love sports - skiing, swimming, tennis, squash,… love traveling, good films and music, painting,… Speak English, French and a bit Italian.

Please, if my offer sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact me asap, I have holidays in January, so can meet you and show you my apartment and the rooms. (if you are two people to rent two rooms, GREAT!)

Email me for inquiries and pics!

I will be looking forward for your replies!

Anna

Aninka wrote:

Hi! I would like to recommend you all a great website to meet people, find friends, love...or just to chat and share ideas about Prague life... visit www.ilov.cz and ask anything...:)

The link doesn't work ;-( SY