Ola obrigado

for  An  Man like myself  Single  looking  to  Move to  maybe   move  to  Vitoria,  Esprito Santo area  of Brazil?!   I need  to know how  i can  become  an  Expat  there  I would like  to  live  in Vitoria   How  would  I start  the  Process  being  an American  Citizen  my  name is  Rolando  Aaron  aka  Rawlin  Garrett  I'am from  San Francisco  California

Rolandman44Brasil wrote:

for  An  Man like myself  Single  looking  to  Move to  maybe   move  to  Vitoria,  Esprito Santo area  of Brazil?!   I need  to know how  i can  become  an  Expat  there  I would like  to  live  in Vitoria   How  would  I start  the  Process  being  an American  Citizen  my  name is  Rolando  Aaron  aka  Rawlin  Garrett  I'am from  San Francisco  California

Vitoria, ES... Second only to Rio as the most violent in Brazil. At times it wins over Rio... Wow what a choice. Good luck!

You need a CRNM as a permanent resident. That could be obtained by:

1. YOU marrying a Brazilian.
2. YOU again fathering a Brazilian child.
3. YOU have money to invest about $500,000 to obtain an investor´s visa.
4. YOU are a genius in the world of science or art and your expertise is badly needed in Brazil!
     MDs are badly needed... Have you developed an AI algorithm  that detects instantaneously
     adulterers, thieves and murderers? If SIM, then you´re in bro!

robal

Robal   thank  you  what  Would  be  the  best  areas  to  move  to  when  I'am considering  Brasil?!   I will  be visiting  Rio  de Janerio  for  the first  time  this November  or December ?!  Please  return my  reply  if I'am  not  looking for  Rio  what  other  areas  I'am  looking for  areas  that are near  the praia  thank  you!  oh  is  Cabo Frio  Rio De Janerio ?!   it  looks very beautiful  on  that  side  of  Rio?!  please  let me know  what  I might  consider what  might  be a more  safe of an area  when  I'am  making  that  Move  someday?!

Yes, Cabo Frio its located in the state of Rio de Janeiro. Close to Buzios which rivals its
beauty and charm.

I selected the south because of the comforts and infrastructure that it offers. Milder weather and fusion of European cuisines made it more interesting. Its very European
but more expensive.

Take your pick of the 3 southern states (PR, SC and RS). I live in the state of Rio Grande do Sul (RS).

I´m sure others could give you a feedback that might convince you otherwise to
live there...

robal

State of PR, Curitiba is the state capitol and heavy in fiancé, Nice city, N0p beached but Santo and SC is close. SW is Foz do Iguacu heavy on tourism, across from PY nd AR
NE Natal. SC is a quite beach area Jobs are hard and as most beaches run over by tourist,