Nour Plaza

Hello I am  a new member here joined today.Looking to buy in Hurghada and currently need more info on Nour Plaza especially the immediate areas around this site many thanks Fred.

Hi

I recently saw a post on the Hurghada Residents Facebook page about this project. I will give you the link so you can read about it. There seems to be many serious problems with this development and others being undertaken by the development company Pyramids Estate.
You need to  be very wary when buying property in Egypt and make sure you have a lawyer that is recommended by someone in the Expat community that you trust.

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hurghad … 746439024/

I am pretty sure you will be able to access the link without being a member of the group. Let me know if there is a problem and I will copy the info for you.

All the best

Thanks Tigerlily steering well clear of the Pyramids will look else where regards Fred

It looks like the best way to not get scammed is to visit the apartment and make sure it is built and ready.

Hi 1Freds,

Nour Plaza is an almost completed development it has taken many, many years to get it to this point and I believe the only things missing now are the lifts in the back of the building.  I have owned an apartment here myself before selling it and know several others that own here.  The developers are just typical Egyptian builders, so nothing different here to 95% of other developments in Hurghada, but the land does have Green contract though which is one bonus in it's favour and the apartments are larger than average.