Green Card for USA

Hello Community Members

I want to live anywhere within the United States

Have found this link with the heading

Green Card through Employment

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/eligibility-categories

Am looking to take a course that at the end (think it's bout 2 years or less)

Will give me initials after my name AATQB
Association of Accounting Technicians Qualified Bookkeeper

This is an Accounts Bookkeepers Qualification DOES THIS give me a Green Card to stay in USA

All help VALUED and so much APPRECIATED with my present enquiry

Best Always

Paul M

Hi Paul,

In response to your question I would recommend you consult an Immigration Attorney. They are costly but worth the money spent. There are scams who promise the earth for upfront fees you need to stay away from.  If funds are limited then follow the guidelines in the USCIS.gov website. Its all spelt out there.

And by the way the effort you put in to get to the US is worth it. The US has Law and Order. Period!

Best of luck

Hello tc58

Thank You so much for your reply post to my quiry

Yes ! Have checked USA Government website (As You Indicated) but wanted CONFORMATION !

Asking Paying for an attorney IS ANOTHER GOOD IDEA !

Thanks Again !

Paul M

As far as I know there are no degrees or certifications that automatically result in a green card.  Official government websites or a reliable immigration attorney are your best options.
You may also want to consider eventually getting your CPA (Certified Public Accountant) degree. It will take a lot more time, but it will result in more job opportunities and a much higher salary.
I see that you are currently living in England, but if you want to live and work in the U.S.  you want to make sure that your English is as close to fluent as possible, especially if your job would require you to write reports and/or speak with clients.
I teach ESL (English as a Second Language) and there are many differences between British English and American English. In one of your posts you said "enquiry", but in the U.S. "inquiry" is the preferred spelling. This is just one of many differences that you should study. :)
Good luck!

Hello Community Poster

Please CHECK this link AS it says in The Employment Sub header that if have profession can get Green Card

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/eligibility-categories

Perhaps You may TEACH ME USA English (lol)

Have A PLAEASANT DAY

Paul M

Yes, I'm a teacher and I teach American English.  :)   I clicked on that link and it says that you may "apply" for a green card IF you meet certain criteria. It doesn't mean that you get it automatically.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : off-Topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The subject of this thread is 'Green Card for USA'  Any off topic posts will be removed.

Private conversations can be done by using the message system. Thank you.