Work visit visa saudi

Just want to ask if pwd po mag travel patungong saudi with work visit visa?baka i offload na nmn nang immigration..my visa is multiple entry with 90days max stay..

Same question here. Please advise me

rejay615 wrote:

Just want to ask if pwd po mag travel patungong saudi with work visit visa?baka i offload na nmn nang immigration..my visa is multiple entry with 90days max stay..

Firstly, please do write in full english next time, as it will be the best way to get more answers to your question. 

Am not sure what you mean by work visit visa, but will take it as you mean saudi visit visa. What i observed mostly is that your immigration off loads individuals who they think will go seek for jobs and rather end up in trouble, in which the philippine government would later have to rescue. 

They often look at your travel history. As in have you ever traveled out of the country, the reason of you leaving the country to saudi-is it a tangible and valid one? and lastly what shows you did return and not rather overstay your days in the hope of searching for greener pastures. If all your reasons are accurate they did let you go. 

Most are offloaded due to inadequate knowledge of where they are going to and other factors your immigration have noticed through other filipinos who traveled to the gulf and got stranded.

However if you are holding a work visa already, i do not think they will offload you. Duterte administration are very protective of filipinos living to the gulf now, especially of what happened with one filipina being killed and kept in a freezer in Kuwait.

Hi,
Do u have idea what supporting documents what i need in philippine immigration to prevent offloading. Im holding WORKING VISIT visa. Do u think i have to obtain like OEC.overseas employment certificate... Or any other documents. Thanks and hoping for your response.

Work visit visa or business visit visa

Well maybe it might depend what occupation is stated on your visa. If immigration sees it as of high risk to go there and work as whatever is stated on your visa they can offload you.

Again, if you are questioned and you were able to give a tangible reason of you accepting that job and you being able to handle yourself on a foreign land such as Saudi Arabia, i am sure they did let you go.

Thank you for your response. It helps a lot