REQUIREMENTS NEED IN IMMIGRATION WITH VISIT VISA (FILIPINO)

Hi! I'm planning to  visit Bahrain real soon.
I got evisa that expires last February 2017, by that time i didn't go because of my job.
Now i'm officially unemployed, i will asked my sponsor (which is my half brother) to process my evisa again and plan to find my luck (Job) in Bahrain.

Anyway, My sponsor who is my half brother and have been living for 11 yrs already in Bahrain.
Any tips and what should i prepare during my visit?

Do i need the Affidavit support to be original or just scan copy?
how about the Evisa? just print out and all good?

And also im planning to buy a one way ticket and dummy ticket to present in PH immigration.
any recommendation?

Thank you.

From a visa standpoint, if you get an evisa, all you need is a print out of the same.  Practically, you don't need it for Bahrain as it is in their system but your airline may not led you board without showing a copy of the same.

may i ask if i got employed in bahrain do they required to submit my good moral (red ribbon)?
lastly do i need a original copy or just scan copy of affidavit of support.

if by good moral (red ribbon) you mean a good conduct certificate? that would not be necessary i believe and having the original copy is always better.

Good conduct certificate is not required by law in Bahrain for employment.  Employers can choose to ask for it if they want but hardly any do.

Affidavit of support, is just evidence that you have if you are stopped on entry and ask to prove if you have sufficient means to support yourself during your stay.  It is again, not asked for at entry point but you can carry the original for your own peace of mind.