Looking for Indians that work in Spain and speak Spanish

I´m currently working in UK and thinking about coming back to live in Spain for good, however my partner is Indian and doesn't speak Spanish.

I would love to connect with Indians that are now living and working in Spain and could help in finding a job for a non Spanish speaker (Hospitality/F&B professional) within their community or provide information/suggestion about how they managed at the beginning so we can learn from them.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Catalina

I am from Nepal but I live in Madrid. I know many indain restaurant s and few Indian people. If any problems I will be glad to give good suggestions for jobs.

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I was wondering if you could speak Spanish and how you learnt it, after 7 years my partner doesnt really speak at all and I think this would be a problem finding a job in Spain.

Also, a part from jobs in Hindu restaurants, do you think there is any other job option like for example in hotels middle level?

I was thinking that maybe the best place to find a job would be the south were the majority of English speakers live...

Another question, would you be able to tell me (roughly) how much would be the salary in the Indian restaurant in case we think about this as an option for the first few months while he learns the language?

Thanks again form all your help.

Regards
Catalina

Hello Catalina. When  I came to Spain I barely speak few things. But that never helped me to find job. If your friend wants to work in Indian restaurant in the kitchen it is not necessary. Because almost all workers are Indian. But if he wants to work as a waiter he needs Spanish language. I learned by practice and study. Yes there are places in south of Spain people who speak in English. But Spanish is always essential skill. Normally in Indian restaurant s in Spain a chef earns 1200 to 1500 euros. A waiter earns 1000 to 1200 euros. It is very important to  obtain working permit..