Confusing

[b]Hi I am Filipino Living in UAE, i have bf for 4 years and we are planning to vacation in Philippines, he is Arabic. Palestine national and Lebanon passport in short he is refugees Palestinian had travel documents from Lebanon. he went to Thailand 2 yrs back .my question Philippines is strict for giving tourist visa for his nationality????we plan to stay Philippines for 15 days.and i am with him to travel.please any idea???? well appreciated .

sincerelybelley wrote:

[b]Hi I am Filipino Living in UAE, i have bf for 4 years and we are planning to vacation in Philippines, he is Arabic. Palestine national and Lebanon passport in short he is refugees Palestinian had travel documents from Lebanon. he went to Thailand 2 yrs back .my question Philippines is strict for giving tourist visa for his nationality????we plan to stay Philippines for 15 days.and i am with him to travel.please any idea???? well appreciated .

Well since you are with him in UAE, why not go with him to your embassy or consulate and require for a visa for him Or better yet try the many travel agencies and am sure they did help you.

Best of lucks.