Subic rents 1 br apt

Planning to visit Angeles then Subic around October. Considering retiring in Subic. What are the 1 br apt monthly rentals in safe areas? Names of any complexes? How does subic compare to living in clark or cebu? Someone else told me subic was a better choice than angeles. Alex

alex all depends on where you come from, if you from USA for you will be great, both are USA army bases, for me this means one thing only it is contaminated places, Angeles is know as City of Angels, because of club Girls there, Subic is know ? not sure for what, maybe because of so many expats from USA, the sea is dirty never clean, I live in province close to both, I do go to Subic as this is the closes Beach for us, some times to Clark for Shopping, but that is about it. Cebu I am not sure but what I know by other is very nice place, safe and great beaches. but best is to live for many months then learn as mush you can and make your own decision on where you like to live..

Yeah, I'm American. The beach clean or dirty doesnt matter. I dont like to swim. If I want to get wet a shower is fine. Maybe used a hotel pool 3 times in the past 5 years.  Just want a location with markets close enough to walk to.. A gym someplace nearby and an internet connection and a room with an ac.