French and Wolof Learning opportunities in Saint Louis

Bonjour, tout le monde!

I am Elad Ben (ne Gregory), an African-American, French/Business Education teacher, living in the States. I spent two summers in Senegal almost two decades ago and would love to travel and spend next summer in Saint Louis (N'Dar) building fluency in French and conversational Wolof.  I have thirteen years of teaching experience and I hold Bachelor degrees in French and Political Science, as well as a Master in Business Administration [MBA], and a PhD in Religious Studies. I am also an import/export manager/entrepreneur, and trained guitarist.

Are there any  affordable, summer programs for adults (my wife and I) to study French/Wolof in Saint Louis?

We are both educators and would be willing to offer free English and guitar lessons in exchange.

I fell in love with this rustic, coastal town, and being a musician and jazz enthusiast I would love to be there for Jazz festivals/concerts.  One cannot overlook the architectural similarities between Saint Louis and New Orleans. C'est magnifique, non? J'attends de vos nouvelles.