New Lancaster City

Hi to all Ladies and Gents on this forum.
I am new to this site, though I have been reading peoples comments and suggestions for a couple of years.
i have been to Philippines several times in the last couple of years and have met my partner.
She is from Manila as is her large family. We have an apartment in Manila, though when i retire in the not to distant future i would like a house that is commutable to Manila for a couple of times a month.

I have visited a development called New Lancaster City, in Cavite. They have some nice 3 and 4 bed homes on their development. Are there any expats Who lives has any knowledge on this subdivision.

Thanks

Dutch

I living in Lancaster New City. It is very peaceful community, but except this, I cannot find so many good words. Maybe those houses are good for Filipinos, but do not meet European standards. When I moved in, I did not have water and electricity and I needed to renovate house almost completely. And it is very hard to find good workers here because they are very slow and clumsy, they will work on your house for months and at the end will not do anything well. Also, model houses are completely different than real ones. There is only one road to reach Soriano Highway and it is already overcrowded.  You need 15-20 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes, just to leave village. I do not want to imagine how it will be when all people move in. Good thing, they already have fast internet and normally there is no problem with it. Some malls are near, but if you move here, you need to have a car or scooter. School is also near. Please keep on mind, problems that i mentioned above, you will face almost everywhere, not only in Lancaster.

eduardo001

Sir, thank you for your response, may i ask what style of house did you choose?

You're welcome.
It is Diana.