Egyptian married to polish girl,residence card process?


good morning everybody

im Egyptian married to a polish girl and we have registered our marriage documents at Poland

currently im living at Saudi Arabia till I have a chance later to move to Poland and work there

I would like to ask about two things

i usually visiting my wife at Poland till we unite together, but every time I apply for a tourist visa so since we got married and we have an official document

what should i do or my wife do, so i can visit always anytime without applying for the visa and whats the process??

second thing
how can i find a job there i speak English and Arabic but still didn't learn polish?

New topic