BBC rental agreement for dependent visa


I recently moved ( 1 week ) to Belgium brussels on WP and is valid for next 8 months. Now I want to bring my family, for which I need a rental agreement. But when I looked around, people say minimum 1 year contract. But as of now my WP is valid only 8 months.

So if I go for a BBF / service apartments with a rental agreements for 1 or 2 months, can I provide the same to embassy, while applying  dependent visa. Also wanted to know, how much time will it take to get the dependent visa.

Also, do I need to stay in the same address, till the dependent arrives.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Brussels

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brussels

Moving to Brussels

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brussels

Travel insurance in Brussels

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brussels