Registration og marriage contract

Good day to all
I am filipina and married to norwegian citizen.
Wo got married here in the philippines.
Just want to ask do we need to register our marriage contract in norway?
Thank you very much and more power to all.

First you must register your marriage with the local US consulate or the US Embassy. After registering there, you will need to register in the county records office of your marriage in order to make it valid and effective in the state that you decided to reside.
Ed Melik, Esq.

whats the connection with US?
doesn't make any sense... the guy is Norwegian not American... :) )))

New topic