Close

a Syrian guy seeking to get into Canada !!

Well, i am 24 years old my dream was to be a civil engineer like my father was he died in 2006 when i was thirteen years old. yet i started to study civil engineering at International University for Science and Technology in Syria but because of the war i left and moved to Lebanon with my family, since i was the eldest guy i worked for two years in too many different jobs.

later, i got a full scholarship to continue my study since i was had high grades,  and here i am i got the 1st rank in two different majors " Information Technology and Computer Science" with GPA 3.77/4.

During the 5 years in Lebanon i did 4 years in volunteering work, in different NGOs. i got the 2nd rank in the swimming completion at Lebanese International University in the Sport day, the 1st place the next year.

I got the 1st place in LIU Science day in the Research section, my research was about D-Wave 2x System, well yea i am a hard worker and a willing guy.

In 2017, March my team got the programming skills award between all Lebanese universities in the 4th VEX competition in robotics.

i have the abilities, i have the passion and i have the believe in what i can do in the future, but in the Arab world you cant do anything,  like now i have an outstanding degree but i cant get a job in Lebanon because i am Syrian!, i cant travel to anywhere because i need visa even to the Arab countries, i do not have money to apply or even to get a regular visa " which is no one will accept it", i do speak English and i participated in many Competitions, Hackathon and pachathon, my idea during the last event beside i didn't win but here's apple is applying it in its watch.

i just need one thing in my life , leave this country until my mother country get back again, i cant go back now because they will force me to fight i am in the age they bring boys to the military, i would die instead of doing that.

Please if someone can help me to get into Canada whatever in a student visa, a sponsorship or even as a refugee ( because i am already a refugee and i have that UNHCR certificate 4 years ago".

this is my first time in asking foe help! but my life is going to hell here and i mean it :).

Thank you..

Welcome to the forum :)

You can read up about Refugees and asylum in Canada HERE.

Good luck my friend.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Expatriate health insurance in Canada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Canada

Moving to Canada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Canada

Travel insurance in Canada

Enjoy stress-free travel to Canada