Close

Lets Smile and Explore UAE and Neighboring Countries Project 1

Hi Friends
I hope you all remember my previous post requesting explorers to join for a trip together, sharing all expenses equally, find holiday packages to Emirates In UAE and also to neighbor countries , nearby europian countries ...
Today we , My self, Ms Celine from Amsterdam, Nederlands, Ms Cataline from Goa India, Mr Cristian from St Lucia, Eugene and Grace from Iceland , Ms Beka from Georgia booked a package costing 2080 for each ( Flight, Pick up n drop, 4 star accomodation with Break fast and a guide ( arranged privately))
to Italy, mainly vatican and Venice.Its a 4 nights 5 days trip. We named this trip 7s in Italy
Next trip is to India,Kulu, Manali, Gwalior, Banaras ...if possible Goa too. We call this Color Chase India.
Thanks a lot Expat.com for letting us meet and get together ..............
More educated, decent, explorers, who respect each other, aim at a leisure trip...are welcome
Nandu

Expatriate health insurance in the United Arab Emirates

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the United Arab Emirates

Moving to the United Arab Emirates

Find tips from professionals about moving to the United Arab Emirates

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the United Arab Emirates

Enjoy stress-free travel to the United Arab Emirates