Chinese embassy


Currently in HCMC, my plan is to get a working visa and head over to China. My employer is asking for my degree to be notarised, which I am struggling to find information on where or how to do it, I heard it can only be done in your home country?.

Is it possible to get my degree notarised at the Chinese Consulate in HCMC? expats, if so how was the process? any pointers would be fantastic.


New topic