Fiance' visa for a year?

Hello - I'm an American in love with a Derry man. I would like to relocate and marry but we don't want to rush to have to marry due to immigration issues. Does anyone know if there is a fiancé visa like the states has for Northern Ireland so we could live together for a couple of years while engaged and planning our wedding?


New topic