points for education in the Canada Federal point system evaluation

in order to get points in the  Canada federal point system evaluation  for education , do you have to have the  diploma or can you get points if you have taken classes (4years) but have not graduated.  Can the year of classes be translated into a Canadian equivalent?. Thank you for giving me your insight on that to help me determine if I need to declare a high school level or if the university classes I took count.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Montreal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Montreal

Moving to Montreal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Montreal

Travel insurance in Montreal

Enjoy stress-free travel to Montreal