Urgent-give back residence and address card

Dear all,

I recently terminate my contract with my company and I am moving in 2 days at sunday. I am non-eu citizen and hold residence and address card.

I have to give back these 2 but today when i reached immigration office it was already closed.

My questions,

1- if I hold it 2-3 months and when i travel back to budapest and give back, may I face any problems, or punishment

2- i can give my card to my friend to bringing back to immigration office. For this i need an autorzation letter I suppose, can anyone suggest a sample?

If you can help I will appreciate

New topic