Close

Migration help needed

Hi, my family is interested in migrating to Canada (Toronto or suburbs) and we need some advice. My husband was raised in the United States but is from the Dominican Republic where we currently reside. Myself and our daughter are American but also currently reside in the Dominican Republic. We are interested in moving to Canada permanently but were unsure as to what is the best process to try this and also which category we should apply for. I am currently receiving Social Security benefits from the US and my husband does odd jobs here in the Dominican Republic. We are able to financially provide with no problem here but we're looking for a better life for our daughter. Any thoughts on what the best processes are or what category we can apply so that we can live there permanently?  Also if you happen to know the fees involved that would be great. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Expatriate health insurance in Toronto

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Toronto

Moving to Toronto

Find tips from professionals about moving to Toronto

Travel insurance in Toronto

Enjoy stress-free travel to Toronto

Flights to Toronto

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Toronto

2 million members!

Watch later