About Romania public schools.

I have two daughters and for the past year they have been attending the free language course organized for immigrants and payed for by Romanian government.

I would like them to enroll in the public schools(middle school and high school) in September so I want to start the enrollment process but I am not sure what documents I need.
Beside the standard documents from Japan which are from their previous schools they will receive some kind of certificate for passing the course and the exam in the Romanian language school.

Do I need something else?
Can we choose any public schools or we have to go the school depend on our address?

New topic