Research and study

Hi all,

I'm Bosnian and looking for Phd research in legal matters (international environmental law).

My question for all of you is as follows: Is it recommended to directly contact a university or a specific professor in order to get researcher position in any university in Norway?

This is not common in my region and I found out that it is very recommended in UK for example.

New topic