About dependent visas

Hi,

I'm on a dependent visa here.  Just wondering if it's possible for me to get a work visa if I get hired by a local company. Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to upgrade your visa to a 9g or work visa.

Yes it is possible for you to work here if there is a company who will hire you. Since you are under dependents visa, you are required to downgrade your visa first back to tourist visa. Then company who will hire you will sponsor you to get your new working visa, If you have more clarifications, just drop my by email, I am willing to assist and give you instruction regarding with the process. Thank you. :)

Hi Libra1984,

I have as the same question as the person with original post - is it possible to work in the Philippines when I am here under a dependent 9G visa.
You had mentioned that it is, needing to downgrade to tourist visa and then getting a 9G work visa sponsored by the hiring company.
Could you advise what the detailed process is? And is this information available on a official government website? 

Thanks in advance for you advice.

JJ

Hi JJ,
You cannot work while you are holding a 9g visa. Pricipal holders of 9g visa has alien employment permit (aep) card to allow them to work while holding 9g visa.
Since you are under the dependent visa, you will need to downgrade first your current visa into tourist visa, the required documents is from the company who sponsored the 9g visa. The process will take maximum of 25 days depends for the approval of the authorities.
Requirement from your end are original passport and acr i-card.

Thanks,
Libra84

Hi miss, how about to apply depedent visa 9G?

Hi Angiesy,
For a  9g dependent visa the applicant must first secure a Certifified true copy of original English translated birth/marriage certificate must be legalised and authenticated by the Philippine embassy. Additional requirements are passport, application form and letter request.

Please feel free to contact me for further clarification.
Thank you.

Hi Mam,
My husband relocated to Manila recently on business visa.He will be converting it to 9G visa soon, and wanted to take me there as dependent. How long will it take to get visa for him &me ? Should we request for dependent visa when they processing 9g for him or only after getting his visa ?
Thanks