American lawyers around Tuscany

Thanks for your information and positive attitude.  Have you heard of any American lawyers working in your area?  I would love to move to Tuscany and use my experience as a lawyer in some way.

Italian bureaucracy is a whole different ball game, however, I would recommend studying a little on Italian laws. You can work probably as a lawyer with a law firm in Firenze, but the biggest law firms are in Rome or Milan. Rome also has a huge English speaking community because they have American universities there. I would say to get to speaking with some of them, possibly they could take to you about career placement in Rome. John Cabot University is a great place to begin. Good luck.

Thank you for responding so quickly and providing the suggestions.  You have given hope to my dream.

How can someone work around the visa problem of only being able to stay in the country for three months out of six?

Hello members,

I have created a new discussion from the previous thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=50643 for more visibility and also to avoid being off-topic (the other one was about English Teaching)!!

Regards