Starting New Business In Georgia Tbilisi

hello everyone,
i would like to start my management consultancy business in Georgia Tbilisi
is any one assist me what is the procedure and how much will it cost.

hello.  i can help you about prices of living in georgia and about start any bussines . you can contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Donzaro, information should be provided on the forum itself for the benefit of members.

So, if you have any inputs, please feel free to share on the forum.

As far as your services are concerned, promotion of your own services is strictly forbidden on the forum. Should you want to provide your services to members, you should register your business in the Tbilisi business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello.

I am planing to move to Tbilisi  Georgia sometime next year to start a business as a barber shop and massage center.

Would any one please help. As i really dont know who to ask for these questions.

*Legal paper.
*licence.
*tax.
*etc.

My contact e-mail is ***

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

I need a job in georgia is it possible?  I wuld like to stay over... and sattle

if you have some money can we make some busnesses

Hello i am planing also to open my own project cupping therapy and traditional Chinese practice my contacts**

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I do not want to disappoint you but a barber shop is not a good idea

I cut my hair for 3-5 lari, then you know what I mean

Hey Haroon,

I used to work as a Management Consultant in London, so I'm intrigued by your project. If interested, send me a private message so we can talk

Best Wishes,

Rami

Hi everybody,

I read some topics about setting new business but it seems that it did not work out.

Is there any body who can help our community spending some minutes to list out all necessary paper to establish new company in Tbilisi.  I saw many words" it is simple, it is simple" but how it works is still a question need to answer.

I am coming next week to your beautiful country, very eager to see how I can settle here.

Thank you so much and I do hope to receive lot of value information!

Hi, How is digital printing.... Small and large ....up to poster size.....Any scope in Georgia.

Hi, Renting cars daily.....what is the prospect?

Hi,     Fruit , trees and other plants nurseries......what is the scope in Georgia?