Baby/infant visa to vietnam

Hello all, my wife is vietnamese, our baby has her own foreign passport, we are planning to stay in vietnam for a period of 3 years, what visa option do we have for the baby? myself on a 3 months multi visa is good enough because I can travel outside and head back with a new one, but for our baby it seems very challenging to trvel too much. Does anyone here know what other options my baby has? She is under 2 years old BTW. Thank you so much for any input.

I would get the child the same visa you have. I assume her mom has VNese citizenship. She, I think can sponsor the child on a VEC. But depending on where you will be staying (city) they apply the renewal rules differently. Some will allow you to renew it every 6 months and not leave. My immigration office use to allow that. But now they will only do it one time per year.  Then I must go to Cambodia and get it stamped. If your going to be living in HCM it is so so easy to go to the border and get it stamped. I hire a private air conditioned driver and we are over and back in a morning. Babies love to travel1 :=) Not that mom and dad like to travel with them. I read some of your other posts and it seems like you will be in HCM. No problem, you all qualify for a VEC. Heck get that and at least it will only be one trip a year, and maybe none. In fact I think the immigration office in HCM will renew it for you evew time. That is what I think I have read on here.

Hi Diazo

Much appreciated for your reply. Sounds promising. Thnak you.