Legitimate and honest OR scam and bugos information

Dear All,

Kindly advice please if this is legitimate or scam information I have received thru mail. Yes, I did views some posted jobs in the internet and apparently this is the mail I received.

FULL CONTEXT BELOW:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that presently your results are favorable and you have an employer who expects you to send them an entirely prepared application set in order for them to process your application further towards potential work permit.

The completed application set contains these items:

1/ labor services security number
2/ work permit form filled with your personal details in the relevant sections
3/ cover letter
4/ CV European format

We enclose a few companies, which have been used by our users many times and which are able to register you in the labor services. Some of these companies offer combined services, such as preparation of documents and labor services registration.

We suggest that you send an email to all of them, for example, a message with the following text:

Subject: Labor services security number. Job application for Republic of Ireland.
Text: Dear Sir/Madame,
My job intermediary agency recommended that I contact you and request assistance from you regarding the labor services security number as well as preparation of the other requirements such as cover letter, CV European format and work permit form filling in. It is very important to my job application that I am registered in the labor services in the section "Foreign Workers".
I would appreciate it if you send me any relevant information on how to coordinate for your services. Let me once again inform you that I have an employer in Ireland who expects my fully prepared documents within the shortest possible time.
Your immediate answer is greatly appreciated!
Yours faithfully,
................... /your name/

1. We can recommend the company Translation ABC. They can register you in the labour services in only 1 work day. Their contacts are: [email protected]

We know about the above-mentioned company from other applicants from your country who successfully used their services.

2. Second company able to register you for the labor service security number: [email protected]

We hope that this way you will be able to obtain the labor service security number successfully.

If you encounter any difficulties, please, inform us immediatelly via e-mail  . In this case, put a subject "DIFFICULTY" to your e-mail. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: livechatEN

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.

yours sincerely:

The Management

Please advice, Look forward your generous reply.
Thank You!

Jenny18

Welcome on the forum Jenny18 :)

Have you apply for a particular position in a particular company?

If yes, you should phone the company in question and inquire about your application status and asked them whether they have contacted you or not.

From a personal point of view, I suspect that this could be a scam because of the email addresses they have given you to correspond. (Yahoo & Gmail - all freely available) I would suggest you to be wise before sending CV's, photos, and personal information. Have you heard of Identity theft?

Besides, one working day to process your registration seems a bit too fast.

Please be vigilant & I hope that other members will comment on this too...

Regards

Thanks Yud,
I remember I viewed some vacant jobs in the internet, and a big question to me is why they sending thru mail actually the email add who send information is [email protected] and it state into their mail the ff:

Thursday, February 3, 2011 1:12:13 PMDevelopment of Your Case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Applicant,

We would like to confirm that there is an employer interested in your application.

The employers Human Resource department is presently preparing a set of questions for you to answer. We shall forward the questions to you within 2 days as soon as we receive them from your perspective employer.

We would like to ask you to follow at your email carefully and daily for this important email containing the questions of your employer to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further concerns.

Yours sincerely: The Management

That is a very big questo me. I would like to ask if somebody received mail like this from above felow.

Again, Thanks alot for the helpful information.

I believe that this is definitely a scam.
Yes, the email seems formal, but why would they put
"The Management" as the ones who contacted you.
Usually if they really want to hire you for a job,
they would include their name and contact details
so you could talk to them. Sounds fishy to me.
Better not respond.

Thanks Annete. Yes, I will do that way. Again thanks a lot!

The email addresses are probably made up and completely bogus. You need to be weary of those sort of things. Why not go to POEA and enquire from their for the legitimacy of the agency's operation?

ASK THEM WHERE IS THEIR LOCATION,THEN LOOK IT UP TO COMFIRM THAT ITS LEGIT,ANYONE CAN SEND AN EMAIL JUST TO TRAP YOU FOR THIER BAD INTENSIONS,BE CAREFUL.