Close

Freelance photographer wants to move to Valencia

He everyone,

At this moment I am here in Valencia to study Spanish for two weeks. I absolutely fell in love with the city and Spanish culture. I am a photographer living and working mostly in Amsterdam. I have many clients there and I also work as a freelance editor for the news. There I buy photo's from other photographers that go with the articles and broadcasts. It took me a while but I can support myself as a freelancer and even save money to go traveling like I am doing now. Can someone tell me if it is hard to form a base of clients here and how I should start my search. In Amsterdam I know many people and everybody just suggests me to other compagnies when they liked the work I had done for them. In Valencia I should start all over I guess. Does anyone have suggestions on how to find at least a few clients so I can start considering moving here? All help is welcome. Hope you like the work I make and drop me an email whenever you have something to ask or tell me. info[at]phelim-hoey.com

Thank you!

Kind regards

Expatriate health insurance in Valencia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Valencia

Moving to Valencia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Valencia

Travel insurance in Valencia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Valencia