Close

How to make friends in Iran

Hi
My name is Iman from IRAN
I wanna go to ljubljiana on 20-29 Feb 2016
I realy will glad to meet new pepole and  have a good friend for that time or maybe for another trip or travel
I thinks Ljubljiana is scenic and very beautifull  :)

Heya,

I am planning a trip to Iran for 2-3 weeks somewhere in August 2016, where I aim to explore the Alborz mountain range.
I would really like to talk with some people in Iran, maybe ask a few questions, know what Iran is all about and its people.
Can you help me? :)

hi , of course , u can contact me coz id don't really check here every day :

Hi.

I am Navid from iran.

I may can help you.

If you have question, please dont hesitate.

Regards.
Navid

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private.

Hi,
My husband is an Iranian too. I think the best thing is to marry him in Iranian style so you will not have problems with police when they see you together, so you can be more relax out of home.

I'm Egyptian living in Isfahan so any one here want to talk or anything else just message me.

Hi
i' from Iran.. Please feel free to contact me.

Hey Robert
Maybe i can help u

Hi Elinaz...happy to see your message....so what do you do??

what do you want to know? at your service

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please post only in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I will be happy to help u

Hi
I'm reza ,i live in tehran,i'm a civil engineer,nowadays i have lots of free time that means i can help foreigners in tehran,i like to make new friends,so if you want you can contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi every body
I visited Iran for three times till now (almost one time every year for last three years) and I become in love with Iran for it's nice culture, nature and people.
Now I am posting here to find good Iranian friends, that next time when I visit Iran they can show me their areas.
Regards

Moving to Iran

Find tips from professionals about moving to Iran

Travel insurance in Iran

Enjoy stress-free travel to Iran